Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Drop in the Bucket.

Coder Camps update time.

This week my class is being led by David Graham, the founder of Coder Camps. All my instructors here have been excellent and David is no exception. Yesterday we focused on Interfaces and Adaptors / Repos, as well as covering things like N-Tier architecture, reviewing access modifiers, assemblies, oh and lest I forget, we also learned about Extensions!

Despite fifteen years of experience in software development, David has said that, if all programming knowledge were the water in an olympic sized swimming pool, he feels like what he knows is about a coffee cup's worth.

And thats why I'm doing this - to get started in a field I care about, am excited by, have a talent for, and that offers me unlimited learning potential in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment