Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just a little bit of Bytes.

Quick update today. We dove deeper into Angular, using filters, modules, and multiple views. This afternoon I wrote an app similar to ones we've created over the last few days - it took about an hour from start to finish which is a third of the time (or less) that it would have taken me without Angular. And the code we so short! 60 lines in my scripts.js file and only that long to enhance readability. Suffice it to say - Angular? I approve.

Last night I started my homework late, which wasn't good but did leave me awake at 2:00 am in order to see the awesome lunar eclipse.

Tonight I'll have my homework done early; still, staying up to get it finished last night was totally worth it - even without good sleep I was prepared for today's material and Angular is really clicking for me. Put in the work and your efforts will be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment